Our client, a prominent luxury watch and jewellery brand is seeking for a Marketing and Communication Manager to develop differentiated and implement effective marketing campaigns that promote the products, services, events and ideas to ultimately build and strengthen the brand. The role includes research, planning, execution and evaluation of all marketing activations (including on and off-line) with the goal of driving the growth of new customer patronage, frequency of visit, and size of basket investment through the brand’s Boutiques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Concept development and production of Boutique’s brand corporate advertising creative and execution to market in partnership with the MD Watches and Jewellery
- Formulate a yearly advertising plan to build the awareness and market penetration of the Boutique’s brand corporate advertising.
- Co-ordinate the creation and delivery of ad creative for co-operative and corporate advertising.
- Work with agencies, Head, Communications and internal stakeholders for the ongoing content creation process for the brand’s website and social media channels to ensure it relevant, regularly refreshed and on brand.
- Co-ordinate the activities and relationships with all external marketing related agencies – creative/digital/SEO.
- Manage the process of cleaning the CRM database and developing regular CRM activations as required.
- Work closely with the events team to ensure marketing efforts are complementary to the event schedule.
- Track the marketing spend versus budget on a monthly basis and ensure all marketing activities fall within the agreed limits.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Monitor competitor campaign and activations
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, most preferably in the watch and jewellery sector.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements with the willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer orientated working environment
- Proven ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications – outlook, excel, powerpoint and word in particular and a working knowledge of business POS/CRM systems (ideally on a Mac platform)